TheHiddenGlacierNinjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheHiddenGlacierNinjas

A website for the clan of the TheHiddenGlacierNinjas in the game RF or Rumble fighter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 out of 40 active people in this guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griever the Lion

Griever the Lion

5 out of 40 active people in this guild Empty
PostSubject: 5 out of 40 active people in this guild   5 out of 40 active people in this guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:01 pm

5/40 people that is just getting annoying so is there a point in staying in this guild its annoying that whatever we try no one stays active so is there really a point of staying as well because i try to get as much people as possible but I end up only getting one inactive member so basicaly im useless plus i got hacked only got one scroll and no exo and im best with exos so im even more useless *sigh* :\
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/939131/51929
BboyOlogy

BboyOlogy

PostSubject: Re: 5 out of 40 active people in this guild   5 out of 40 active people in this guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Thats why i never left my Guild.

Last edited by Griever the Lion on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : U MEAN GUILD SKY GUILD NOT CLAN U SAID THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE xD)
Back to top Go down
SweetBunny
Admin
SweetBunny

PostSubject: Re: 5 out of 40 active people in this guild   5 out of 40 active people in this guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:54 pm

so uhmm the only way for ppl to be active is get to know the person better on rf,talk to them.. and tell them to go on the forums?
Back to top Go down
https://thgn.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 out of 40 active people in this guild   5 out of 40 active people in this guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 out of 40 active people in this guild
Page 1 of 1